Fuji Xerox Printers Blog

Tips To Help SMEs and Home Office Reduce Printing Costs

Posted by Andrew Panagis April 2, 2015 at 10:00 AM

When family and friends find out I work in the printer industry, the conversation often turns to the cost of printing.  In some cases they ask why the printer ink is more expensive than the machine, or why the toner only lasts a week or so.  

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series, Printing Costs, C225 Series

Solutions To Help SMEs Avoid These Printing Frustrations In 2015

Posted by Michelle Rochford February 12, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Is it just me or are you too finding it hard to believe we’re into week two, of month two already? The year feels like it’s already flying by and I don’t want to waste my time on things that just aren’t important. A key to making sure you don’t waste your valuable time is to look at where you’re spending your time. Is it productive? Is there a better way to get things done?

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series, Managed Print Services, Printing Technology

Top 5 Factors When Considering A New Printer in 2015

Posted by Michelle Rochford January 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Welcome to our first blog for 2015. With Christmas behind us, and a brand new year in front of us, I thought I’d share with you the top 5 factors when considering a new printer this year.

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series, Buying a Printer

10 Ways Your Office Can Benefit From A Complete Office Printing Solution

Posted by Michelle Rochford December 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM

An inefficient office and unhappy work environment can be costly on a small business.  An outdated or inadequate printing solution maybe the catalyst for office frustrations, add in expensive consumables and I wouldn’t blame you for considering how to run an office without a printer.

Fortunately Fuji Xerox Printers listen to what businesses need and have created a complete office printing solution with our 4-series multi function printers.

The multifunction DocuPrint 455/405 Series is capable of so much more than just printing, also offering, copy, colour scan, fax and email. It fits on most desks so whilst it’s big on features it’s small on space.  You can even print and email directly from an iPhone or iPad when connected to a wi-fi network thanks to AirPrint.

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series, Multifunction Printers

7 Ways SMEs Can Benefit From Wireless Printing

Posted by Anthony Toope September 4, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Wireless printing can be beneficial for SME’s for many reasons that you may not be aware of.  There is a real shift towards businesses having a mobile or virtual workforce today. Wireless printing supports this shift in several ways.  In this article, discover 7 ways SMEs can achieve big benefits if they switch to wireless printing:

1. Time Is Money

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series, Wireless Printing, Airprint

The Perfect Print Solution For A Small or Home Office By iPad Air Winner Ian

Posted by Michelle Rochford May 29, 2014 at 9:30 AM

In February we launched the “win an iPad Air competition” when you enquire about upgrading to any of our 4-series multifunction printers 

The first competition ended April 30, with the second ending on June 30. So there's still time to enter, if you haven’t already,  click here to learn more.

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series, Office Printing, Multifunction Printers, Home Printing, Home Office

5 Office Problems New Printing Technology Solves For SMEs

Posted by Anthony Toope April 10, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Advances in technology are creating an - 'always on',' need it now' culture. To meet customer expectations, businesses need to do more in less time and often, with fewer resources.

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series, Multifunction Printers

10 Benefits Of Investing In The Latest Printing Technology

Posted by Anthony Toope February 10, 2014 at 1:10 PM

The new year is well underway as we turn the calendar to February 2014; it’s hard to believe that one month has already passed. 

As the office desks begin to fill with staff returning from breaks and production increasing, it’s a good time to consider if any areas of your business can be improved to help cut costs and improve productivity.

> read full article

Topics: 455/405 Series

Have Questions About How Fuji Xerox Printers' Solutions Can Help Your Business?