Fuji Xerox Printers Blog

What All SMEs Need to Know About MPS and Controlling Printing Costs

Posted by Glenn Gibson December 12, 2017 at 7:03 AM

 

If you run a small to medium sized business, you don’t need us telling you it’s hard work. From the sleepless nights and long working days, to the office headaches and stresses that come with running a business, SME owners truly put in the hard work. As a small business owner, you most likely have a vision for your company. And, whatever your vision might be, chances are it doesn’t involve spending your hard-earned profits on printing costs. 

> read full article

Topics: Managed Print Services, Printing Costs, mps

6 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Office Printer

Posted by Glenn Gibson December 5, 2017 at 7:03 AM

What do you use your office printer for – to print, scan or copy? Most likely you answered yes to at least one of those three things. What if we asked you if you were using its automated workflows, state-of-the-art security and mobile support capabilities – would you say yes to any of those features? Chances are, you probably wouldn’t. According to our 2016 Fuji Xerox Printers Consumer Insights Survey, one third of people cannot confidently use all of the features on their office printers. That’s not surprising, considering 70 per cent of office employees haven’t been trained to use their office device. If you’ve been overlooking how your multifunction device can help improve the bottom line of your small business, it’s never too late to learn about its incredible capabilities. In this blog, we are going to give you some of our top tips for getting the most out of your office printer and tell you about some of the things you probably didn’t know your printer could do. 

> read full article

Topics: Office Printing, Mobile Printing, Green Printing, Printing Costs, Secure Printing, Office Productivity

The Best Printer (Device) To Enable Small Business To Grow

Posted by Glenn Gibson November 28, 2017 at 7:19 AM

Growing a small business is no easy feat. It takes time, dedication, a lot of coffee and plenty of late nights at the office. At Fuji Xerox Printers, we work tirelessly to help small businesses succeed. We aim to make life easier for the business owners who work day and night to make their dreams a reality. That’s why we never stop innovating and developing. And that’s how we came to develop our SMART Series range. Our SMART Series devices deliver the advanced business solutions that SMEs need, at the right price and size. Now small businesses can have the same benefits of large multifunction printers, but at a fraction of the cost. 

> read full article

Topics: Printing Costs, Smart Series, Tap'n'Go, Smart@Work

3 Simple Ways Small Business Can Reduce and Control Printing Costs

Posted by Glenn Gibson November 14, 2017 at 7:02 AM

 

Small businesses are often looking for ways to reduce and control their costs, and for many, a major concern is the cost of printing. In fact, this is the case for 22% of small businesses who are worried about the cost of office printing (Fuji Xerox Printers 2016 Customer Insights Survey). The truth is, printing costs can in fact account for up to 6% of business revenue, which for SMEs is a significant amount of money. If your business is looking to control printing costs, look no further than this article. Here we will discuss how SMEs can control their printing costs through three simple and cost-effective measures.

> read full article

Topics: Managed Print Services, Printing Costs, Toner, mps

4 Ways Your Small Business Can Benefit from The Modern Printer

Posted by Glenn Gibson October 17, 2017 at 9:17 AM

When you think of the word ‘printer’, what springs to mind? Perhaps you think of a big, boxy piece of technology that takes up space in the office but is necessary for your workplace. Or maybe you think of a device that scans, copies and prints, but not much else. While this might be the case for older printers, these days, the modern printer is far more powerful than it has ever been. Because there is so much to be said about how your small business can benefit from the modern printer, we are going to jump right in and get to it. We are going to focus in particular on the features of our incredibly innovative SMARTSeries, which offers a range of amazing printing solutions and the same benefits as a large multifunctional device, but at a fraction of the cost and footprint. Here are four ways the modern printer can help you run a more efficient and profitable small business.

> read full article

Topics: Printing Costs, Smart Series, Productivity

3 Simple Ways Your Small Business Can Reduce Printing Costs

Posted by Glenn Gibson September 26, 2017 at 7:02 AM

 

 

Most SMEs would agree that office printers and multifunction devices are an essential part of their daily business operations. However, 22% of small businesses also agree that costs of printing are a major concern for them (Fuji Xerox Printers 2016 Customer Insights Survey). Did you know that printing can account for up to 6% of business revenue? The truth is that many businesses spend more money than they need to on printing purely because they don’t know how to control costs. Unnecessary printing costs can come from personal printing, lack of training or outsourcing printing. In this article, we are going to reveal three simple and effective solutions for reducing your office printing costs.

> read full article

Topics: Managed Print Services, Printing Costs, Consumables

3 Steps to Better Manage Your Printing Costs

Posted by Michelle Rochford July 25, 2017 at 7:01 AM

We probably don’t have to tell you that printed documents can cost your business a lot of money. However, printing is a necessity for keeping your small business running as organised and efficiently as possible. Everything that goes into using a printer can quickly add up and really affect your bottom line. In fact, the Fuji Xerox Office Printing Habits Report found that printing costs can account for up to four per cent of revenue for 90 per cent of SMEs. 

> read full article

Topics: Printing Costs, Capture Monitor Control, Fuji Xerox Smart Series

Understanding the Total Cost of Ownership of Your Printer

Posted by Michelle Rochford June 13, 2017 at 7:02 AM

 

When it comes to buying a printer or multi-function device, the lowest purchase price doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the most cost effective solution. What we mean by this is when your company is looking to purchase a new printer, it’s important that you look beyond the purchase price. Just because the initial purchase price is low, doesn’t mean the overall running of the printer will be cheap too. Before you invest in a printer you need to understand all the costs involved with purchasing and running the device.

> read full article

Topics: Printing Costs, mps

How SMEs Can Cut Costs and Save Money on Printing

Posted by Michelle Rochford May 9, 2017 at 7:02 AM

 

 

No matter whether you run a large corporate or a small firm, it’s important that you’re set up to sustain your business long into the future. But how do you do this? One highly effective way is to manage costs in order to improve profits. There are countless ways to manage your company's costs, however, in this article, we are going to ask you to turn to your nearest office printer. It might sound unconventional, but here are the facts. A typical office is founded on copying, faxing, scanning and printing, so it comes as no surprise that the humble office printer offers huge opportunities for SMEs to become more efficient while also saving costs.

> read full article

Topics: Managed Print Services, Printing Costs, mps

7 Ways, You May Not Know About, You Can Save On Printing Costs

Posted by Glenn Gibson March 28, 2017 at 7:02 AM

 

Printing is an essential part of every business. But if not properly regulated and controlled, it can also be a hidden drain on the profits of small business. 

According to our 2016 Customer Survey, 22.06% of small businesses rate cost as their biggest printing headache, which is understandable considering that 94% of respondents in the same survey said that they still use printers in the office and 68% print up to 10 reams of paper per week. 

Finding solutions that reduce these ongoing costs are essential to a healthy bottom line for small business. Thankfully there are simple steps you can take to better manage your print costs.

> read full article

Topics: Printing Costs, Small Business

Have Questions About How Fuji Xerox Printers' Solutions Can Help Your Business?